Becoming a SEG
When your company or organization becomes a Select Employer Group (SEG), your employees gain access to all our products and services in the form of lower fees, lower loan rates and higher yields on savings. Offering your employees membership into Secured Advantage Federal Credit Union is a no-cost way to improve your business and your employees’ lives.
It’s easy to become a SEG!
We want to provide the extra support your employees need to manage their finances. Secured Advantage can provide on-site seminars and one-on-one counseling on a variety of financial topics. Sharing this knowledge is free to you and your employees.
Benefits to your company:
- An expanded benefits package to help attract and retain quality employees.
- Membership is offered to employees at no cost or liability to you.
- Dedicated representative for on-site enrollment, covering all shifts and new hiring orientations.
- Financial education and wellness through lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Support for benefit/wellness, employee appreciation or “family day” events.
- Membership packets, rate sheets, consumer loan packages, flyers and product brochures.
Benefits to your employees:
- The credit union is a member-owned cooperative.
- Profits are returned back to member through lower rates, and fewer, lower fees.
- Competitive rates on auto loans, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, personal loans, credit cards and recreational loans.
- Free checking account with direct deposit.
- Intuitive online and mobile banking with the ability to view accounts, move money and pay bills anytime – plus remote deposit capture and Apple Pay®.
- Get fast loan approvals online.
- Membership eligibility extended to immediate family members.
- Extensive ATM and shared branching network.
Becoming a SEG
I’m ready to enhance my employee benefits package.